Peppard LTC AGM - 2017
The Peppard LTC AGM was held on the 8th March 2017 at the club. The minutes have been issued. Points of note from the AGM are:
- Club income overall has increased over the year based principally on the effort and subsequent contributions of Teach Me Tennis and the coaching staff.
- Club expenditure overall increased predominantly due to essential maintenance on tree cutting and the new path but other expenses are in line with previous years.
- The court resurfacing plan is on track as the Club builds up funds based on a surplus of income against expenditure.
- Club membership numbers are remaining fairly constant but the mix of membership categories are changing slightly.
- A slight increase in membership fees for certain categories of membership was agreed to account for inflation over the past few years.